Thursday, April 19, 2007

What is the mood of this novel? Do you find this novel saddens you in any way? Why

The mood of this novel is dark and evil the government is deceiving the people and children threatening to murder other children and kids murdering other children without consequences and not even knowing that they murdered someone. This novel saddens me in some ways. It saddens me because I hope that this is not what the world will look like when I am older because I think I would just go into my little corner and do what I want and not be concerned with any of the current issues. It saddens me to think of all the young children out there that are having their mind’s corrupted and joining terrorist organizations. But in a way I think that this is inevitable the world will eventually fall into a whole it can never get out of and no one will be able to save them not even a brave commander. This is what the bible says will happen and I believe that part is true that world will be self destructive and the good people all killed off or too afraid to speak up for fear of being persecuted because of there beliefs. But I hope that I will be long gone by the time the world reaches this state. The thing that troubles me the most is that the people that still have good in their hearts will have to live through this time, like I said I would just ball up in a corner not wanting to think about anything, it also makes me sad to think of all the children that will be born into that time will they be even more corrupt than the generation before them or will they have brighter future.

No comments: