Thursday, April 19, 2007

Are there any settings in this novel which you have found to be beautiful? Or disturbing? Or memorable? Describe these settings and comment on why the

I find that he scene when he is at that house on earth. I find this beautiful because there is still some sense of beauty left in the world. The novel describes the house as heavenly and a place that you would not want to leave. As I read that passage is seemed as all the problems in the book disappeared and you were immersed in a perfect world. I think this is why Ender liked that house so much because it made him forget of all the other problems and what his responsibility was. But when Valentine came over and they were one raft swimming and they saw the stinging wasps that reminded me of all the problems in the book. I think the wasp shows that even in a heavenly perfect place you can totally escape from the rest of the world. I find the part when he said that his family had forgot about him disturbing. Is this really what future parents are like? I sure don’t want to be like that forgetting my child and even when he returns to he doesn’t even want to see me. This is very disturbing to think that the future mothers and fathers will forget their children.

No comments: